Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I've got your attention, it's time to do something about that f-ing tree. Does anyone have a chain saw I could borrow? Would anyone like to take a long walk in there with me on sunday? What's the best access? Is there any chance a bow saw would work for that?
Joe
303 594 9733

·
Registered
619 Posts
You are going to have a hell-of-a time getting that tree....or should I say trees outta there with a bow saw. I looked at it the last time down and the one log/tree has attracted another and still (i think) another. You will need a chainsaw and a com-a-long or something to get one tree up above water so that you can get to it.

I would say just walk it since it really poses no hazard, yet eventually it will turn into a giant logjam.

I would help, but have a hectic schedule and do my best just to paddle the sucka.

:lol:

·
Registered
490 Posts
If there's enough water on Sunday to do a low water float. I'll go with you. I've got your number and all the equipment we'd need. If there's at least 180, I'll call you.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Joe I can't go on Sunday but another day next week would work. Let me know. I also think you should call Livingston up. Based on his most recent post it looks like he has a lot of free time on his hands ;-)

·
Registered
688 Posts
No shit, can't the buzzards recognize a troll when they see one? So bored. 1 response in 3 hours, wtf?
-d

·
Registered
688 Posts
Can you really say "get a job" with a straight face Goldie? Just keep your resumes West of the Mississippi punk.

On topic, my w/e's are booked through til my death, but I could bolt outa work early and bring a headlamp for the paddle out next week.

-d

·
Registered
522 Posts
If the water comes up a bit I can float in with my stinger that I could haul some gear in with, I also have plenty of rope and hardwear ( no saw though).

I am available this weekend.

Danny

·
Registered
11 Posts
if i were still in CO i'd be all over it. it's always nice to do something that gives my unemployed ass a sense of purpose.

good luck guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts