Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes Yes - It's going. I'm willing to drop everything else - who's in? Check boatin with joe for details

·
Registered
290 Posts
My first option might be this weekend. Hey Danger ... any word on how long we can expect this flow to continue? Also any feedback from the idea you submitted about releasing water similar to how the Green works in NC? Much appreciation for the connections you have. Thanks!
Brian

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can go on Tuesday Afternoon

Joe...what's up, I haven't talk to you in a while, Todd said you guys had fun in Southwest. Casey and I are going for a 1:30-2 ish meeting at takeout on tuesday (tomorrow) What do you think?

·
Registered
539 Posts
this is in response to "will the water hold through the weekend".

from denver water:

"Dan – No, I’ll be reducing the tunnel later this week, probably down to 50-100cfs. It’s high right now to allow DOW to conduct fish studies below Cheesman."

dated: Monday, October 16, 2006 9:47 PM

and i asked once before about less water at night and higher boatable flows during the day; no response. i'll ask again later this week.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Joe-
I might be interested. I have the day off tomorrow...it'll depend on weather and flow. I can't see what it's running though...do you know?

If the flow is good give me a call (i wont be back online for a day or two).
970-596-5078

Chris Menges.

·
Registered
86 Posts
baileys

Have fun on 1 falls, 1 drop, and 2 small boofs (aka 4 falls)....superman, and deerhunter. As fun as low water Baileys may be im going backcountry skiing.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'm in- I was hoping to try out the RAD 185 this afternoon at 3 PM anyway.

Anyone willing to commit to being @ the take out by 4?
-Carter
303-345-3823

·
addict
739 Posts
bailey in the snow with a broken playboat and no drysuit?

it was cold as fuck and snowed the whole time. there was major accumulation throughout the entire run, especially in my beard and on my helmet. sure was pretty though.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
carter that's really poor form. i'd have gone with you, but don't check the buzz every second... You should have called. Next time. I can leave denver at 3:30 tomorrow if you're interested in a speed/half dark run?
Joe
303 594 9733

1 - 16 of 16 Posts