Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested? Would be sweet to get up there early around nine or ten and get two laps if the low flows aren't to much to deal with.

Call or text 406-396-5265-- Paul

·
Registered
1 Posts
Totally!

I'm down - my buddy and I would be coming from Buena Vista. I think we can only do one run, but might be able to be talked into an second... Hit me up - 530.739.3505

Christian

·
Registered
966 Posts
255???

I know that's on the low side, but is there really 255 in Bailey right? I know the AW flows page says so, but isn't the Bailey gauge off sometimes? Hmmmm......

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet, I've got a group of four meeting at the take out at 9 so maybe we'll see you on the river!

·
Registered
966 Posts
Room?

Ian, Do you maybe have room for one more?

·
Registered
703 Posts
260 really? I'm know your jonsing to paddle, but 260? Even I'm not that desperate to go at a boat breaking level. Have fun Ian, let me know when its 300.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Grasshopper, when you can weld boats as well as I can , 260 is good to go. Want to take low water pics for my foamie model course too.

Plus 260 cfs might be the highest flow seem on most front range creeks this year. I'm prepping for a mank adjustment season!

·
Registered
966 Posts
Deepstroke, I don't know where you are getting your info, but I think I love you.
Out the door!!!!! Bailey!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Just got off the phone with Denver water. They are cranking the tunnel to 1000 cfs today to test out new generators. They pocked a perfect day to do it!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just got off Bailey and if what people are saying is right, than the tree above Deer Creek still has plenty of room to duck at 350. We did break a bunch of the branches off of it so it's got a little less snag factor.

·
Registered
966 Posts
April 1

Sub 300 or not, it's April 1, Bailey was running, there were blue skies, and it was as good of a Sunday as I've had in a long time!!!!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Yes, the joke is on everyone who thought they"d be better off sitting at home stroking it to the latest Go Daddy commercial. 250 was fine in Bailey and really not that boat abusive. And if you worry that much about boat wear, don't even think of running Black Rock this season!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts