Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's up for running bailey today? Meeting a buddy at the Fort at 4:00.

Cheers,
Paul

·
Registered
709 Posts
How far is that from the fort? Isn't it SW of Denver? I just moved here tuesday from the east coast.

I hear it's fun class 5 though.

Scott

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Scott- It's about a two hour drive- an hour from FC and about another 45 minutes or so to get to the Takeout. Traffic on 25 &70 can hold you up at least anoth 15 minutes. The "Fort" as Paul posted is a restaurant slightly north of the intersection of Morrison Road and Hwy 285. From FC, take 25 south to the I-70 West exit, then take C-470 south to Morrison and the HWY 285 exit. Drive about 20 miles west on 285 until you get to a stoplight at Pine Junction, take a left and drive anoth6 miles down to the Pine Valley Ranch turnoff on your right.

If you're looking to get on Bailey, you're welcome to join us tomorrow- We're leaving Denver about 9am and should be at the "Fort" at about 9:30- it's a good place to meet if you're driving back to FC from there. Post here if you're coming Saturday.

On another note, the gauge at Pine is reading 475, even though the Grant gauge is at 321. I've always trusted the Pine gauge more, so it should be good today / tomorrow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts