Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll be at the take out a little before 11 if anyone's interested.
Joe
303 594 9733

·
Registered
22 Posts
how is Bailey this time of the year?

I am new to the sport though very enthusiastic, I would like to meet some people to go with and interested also in where to go this time of year? please help

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Joe, can you go friday? Looks like it might not last.

later
Keont

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What up guys, I was planning on hitting bailey thurs morning real early like. I will probably be up there around 8:30am, let me know if interested. Might be able to go again fri or the weekend. Later,

Alex[/quote]

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't get to the takeout before 10:30 thurs and I can't go on Fri. Eric may be interested in Fri afternoon with you Kent. I'll tell him. This weekend for sure if the plumbing continues to work.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That above one is me. Also, schmoove, this one's probably not for you....start on shoshone and westwater and paddle all winter. Then we'll talk in the spring. I'm starting to get psyched for westwater in Nov/Dec - Kent & Alex, you in? Vince said he'd go!
Joe

·
Registered
418 Posts
Oh dear me, Kent you are starting to sound like a fair-weater boater. Of course I have become a fair-weater boater as well, but I don't show up on mtnbuzz unless it is fair-weater, so nobody knows.... he, he, he. :lol:

Anyhow, I have off Thurs. and Fri. and am up for Bailey (weather and water permitting). Between 10 AM and 1 PM would be ideal because I ain't a morn'n person. :wink:

Jennifer

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You mean your not up for an 8:30am stealth mission? I'm hurt and confused.

Kent

PS How about 10am friday?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jennifer - Joel, Eric and I will be there (takeout) at 10:30-11ish on thursday and Eric and Kent are thinking about something on friday, to be announced. See you tomorrow!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey what about Friday? Eric call me I definately need to get my Bailey fix on!!!

Kent

303 863 0896

·
Registered
418 Posts
Ok, I'm planning on being there on Thursday (tomorrow) around 10:45 am, and again on Friday at 10 am. Joe, this time I'll bring a sprayskirt that I can put on all by myself!!! :oops: And thanks for the later start time on Friday Kent. I don't even want to see Supermax before 9 am!!!! Post if things change.

Also, lets check streamflows in the morning, because they have been erratic lately, and now I can't get them at all.

SYOTR,
Jennifer
303-912-9667

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey Kent, I will definately be up there tomorrow (friday) as I didn't make it today. Water is up a little too. I'll try and call tonight and let you know what time we are meeting. Cheers,

Alex

1 - 14 of 14 Posts