Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Bailey is up...for how long, who knows? Let's get it while it's good! Give me a call @ 3035798563.

Thanks,

Alex

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
I would definetly be up for a trip down Bailey tomorrow. I love that run and definetly wanna get on it. I left a message on your phone so let me know. If anyone wants to call me, my number is 303-263-3111. Anyone is welcome to call to set stuff up.

Josh

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey Josh, sorry didn't get your message until late. Hope you found some people to run with. We were in there this morning and it was really nice to get back in that canyon. until next time,

Alex

·
Registered
843 Posts
Yo Alex, glad you got in Bailey this morning. Got some free time this friday or maybe thurs afternoon. It its still up, lets go. . .

Kent
303 863 0896

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
no worries Alex..........I found a couple other guys to run it with. It was definetly nice to get back on that again. Every time I go I like that run more, it has become my skill building run. If anyone wants to go, give me a call. I'm kinda busy at the end of this week, but after that I am pretty open. 303-263-3111 or [email protected]

Josh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts