Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Report from a friend saying NFSP had dramatically more flow Saturday than earlier this weak. Gauge says Ice but red line shows around 300!

Someone on 285 today should shout back with an update.

·
Registered
286 Posts
No Bailey is not in. I heard also that Bailey was at 300 yesterday and immediately checked the gauge. There is more water coming down Bailey/Foxton than last week but unfortunately only about 130 cfs or so with 109 coming from the tunnel. With that said Waterton was at 300 cfs which made it much better than the handful of times I ran it last week at mid to low 200s!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Looks like the tunnel could be on the rise, 135 coming through now, looks like there could be roughly 200 coming through NFSP into Waterton. 100 from chutes and 313 at Waterton. Not sure but Bailey might be running here soon!!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Denver water turned on the tunnel this week. Tunnel is 130 and there is probably 175 total flow. Bailey gauge is off, but DWR grant gauge is reading right.

·
Registered
60 Posts
We rode our bikes in there today and Bailey is not at 300. 130 is probably about right, based on what we saw.

There's a new river-wide tree about 200yds above the prominent river-right boulder that signifies Deer Creek rapid. At this flow, it's about 2 ft above the water, but will be an issue when water comes up. We didn't have tools or means to move it today.

I think Bailey might be the only thing running this summer. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts