Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'd like to meet at 1:00. Virgins are fine with me as long as we have a plan for shuttle before we head out.

Ben if that works for you - please call me.

Cliff (303)321-2881

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm runnin a little behind and would be coming from Ft. Collins. Is anyone thinking about runnin this afternoon or again tomorrow. Anyone wanting to split a tank o gas from the Fort?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yes, I'm down. 3 would be a good time for me. I got a message from another dude who is going but not sure when they are doin it. 3 O'clock works as I am coming from Ft. Collins and may be a little slow motivating tomorrow a.m. I'm only interested in scouting the big one's. Check your pm's

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
All, another group is meeting at the fort at 9am. drop me a line on the tele if you want to meet us. We're hoping to go pretty fast (only scout 1st and supermax).
joe
303 594 9733

·
Registered
499 Posts
Anyone up for combining a run on Bailey with mtn biking the Buffalo Creek trails? It's a lot of fun if you can handle it... I'll probably be there saturday.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i'm game for a double header of mtn biking and paddling. any time on saturday, however the earlier the better. call anytime.

badkins - called your old number but no luck.

brian

1 - 12 of 12 Posts