Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey-
Does anybody know (Ian?) why the Platte at Grant gauge would be spiking to near 300, but the Platte at Bailey gauge is dropping and is below 100?
I thought PLAGRACO was a pretty good gauge for Bailey, but PLABAICO is a very different story right now.
Thanks for any informed beta.

·
Registered
286 Posts
There's something wrong with the gauge at Bailey. I just drove by the NF earlier today and there is water in the creek. Grant gauge is probably accurate.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I trust the grant gauge. Suspect bailey gauge is messed up. Grant gauge went over 300 last night. Bailey is running on natural flow now. Prob decent inflow from side creeks too... Maybe 400 by the takeout

·
Registered
73 Posts
Anyone have a link for the grant gauge. The one I have says it's not working either.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Mountain Buzz mobile app

·
Registered
343 Posts
Anyone been through the canyon yet? Wood status?

·
Registered
42 Posts
3 of us are looking to put on around 11 tomorrow if people are trying to run it still

Sent from my VS980 4G using Mountain Buzz mobile app

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'm down to join in tomorrow, ran it last weekend with Ian and was loving the flows. What time are you guys meeting at the put in?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey. Sweet. We're meeting at the fort at 11. I think it's about an hour to the put in? We'll meet you at the put in? 5304099820 If you wanna get in touch.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Mountain Buzz mobile app

1 - 16 of 16 Posts