1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
skinny kid
20 Posts
I've jumped on the boards from these guys on a few different occasions and these guys are on the cutting edge of SUP'ing and high performance river surfing.

·
I'm right 50% of the time
899 Posts
These look really cool. Can't wait to try one out in gwood next spring. Not that I'll ever be able to afford one.

I love hand shaped foam and fiberglass boards, but in the future, I'd love to see a bomber epoxy board that can really withstand the abuse that will be dished out on a river board.

The website lloks good, except that it took over a minute to load on my CO qwest DSL. I know flash looks cool, but for a site like Badfish, it really is overkill and annoying. Not everything has to "pop" in order to have a great site. When the whole site is making noise and moving, I get distracted from what your message really is. Just an FYI.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I love hand shaped foam and fiberglass boards, but in the future, I'd love to see a bomber epoxy board that can really withstand the abuse that will be dished out on a river board.
Thanks for your feedback on the website. We are stoked with it, but I know flash sites bug some people.

These boards are not your average glass boards. They are laid up extra bomber for the river. We add extra glass to the nose and front end of the board where we you are at risk to ding them when surfing. We had 3 demos that got handed out all over the Arkansas this last summer and we had exactly 0 dings.

The boards will surf really surprising little features not just big waves like Glenwood at high water. I hope we can connect so you can try one out. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts