Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Avon Pro Includes:
*Down River frame- 3 bay, with custom diamond plate floor, floor includes two captains box.
*Diamond Plate rails on frame, this is a very unique rowing frame and floor.
*140 Quart Yeti Cooler
*Includes drop bag for rigging and twenty mil cans for storage
*DRE Dry box
*Sawyer oars- 3 each
*Repair kit
*Major First Aid kit.
*Everything bag and nesting chicky pails
*Kitchen box includes Partner stove and Woodlands Power Stove.
*Lots of extras (straps, groover, prep table, roll up table, paco pads, NRS fire
pan with cover and blanket)

·
Registered
660 Posts
Frame on the boat in the picture isn't the same as the frame pictured alone...
Boat looks like a 16' - is it? Age can be verified with HIN, should be on metal number plate on inner tube of rear compartment.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If interested I have all the documents and original bill of sale. The frame was upgraded with deck and fixed floor plate and pictures are current. This is a GCNP boat and its way more maneuverable than the bigger 18" boats. Four people can live on the boat for 2-3 weeks with no problems...

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
If interested I have all the documents and original bill of sale. The frame was upgraded with deck and fixed floor plate and pictures are current. This is a GCNP boat and its way more maneuverable than the bigger 18" boats. Four people can live on the boat for 2-3 weeks with no problems...
I'm interested in the rubber, what year is it? I really don't have any desire for all of the Downriver junk, but I would likely buy it and just resell it

·
Registered
6 Posts
IS this SOLD or NOT SOLD? Old post likely means it's gone, but nothing indicates that on the string.
Thanks, Chris

Avon Pro Includes:
*Down River frame- 3 bay, with custom diamond plate floor, floor includes two captains box.
*Diamond Plate rails on frame, this is a very unique rowing frame and floor.
*140 Quart Yeti Cooler
*Includes drop bag for rigging and twenty mil cans for storage
*DRE Dry box
*Sawyer oars- 3 each
*Repair kit
*Major First Aid kit.
*Everything bag and nesting chicky pails
*Kitchen box includes Partner stove and Woodlands Power Stove.
*Lots of extras (straps, groover, prep table, roll up table, paco pads, NRS fire
pan with cover and blanket)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts