Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody and happy New Year, we have a Grand trip launching on 8/6/2015 taking out at Diamond 18 days later. This is an 8 person trip and right now we have two boats and five people on the trip. I would like to run with four boats. i'm looking for an two additional two boatman and have an open passenger spot. If interested I live in Phoenix, Arizona and can help with transportation from the airport up to Flagstaff and return. Moenkopie will provide boats, food and shuttle service. With a small crew and only two boats to rent we save some cash. Don’t have final cost for the trip yet but do not expect more that a grand or so per person. Let me know if interested by PM or email..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everybody and happy New Year, we have a Grand trip launching on 8/6/2015 taking out at Diamond 18 days later. This is an 8 person trip and right now we have two boats and five people on the trip. I would like to run with four boats. i'm looking for an two additional two boatman and have an open passenger spot. If interested I live in Phoenix, Arizona and can help with transportation from the airport up to Flagstaff and return. Moenkopie will provide boats, food and shuttle service. With a small crew and only two boats to rent we save some cash. Don’t have final cost for the trip yet but do not expect more that a grand or so per person. Let me know if interested by PM or email..
I might be interested, I have rowed two private Grand Canyon trips (2011 and 2014) and have worked as a guide on about 10 commercial Grand trips starting in 2006; I have numerous runs in Desolation on the Green, have run the Yampa. My wife has been on many trips running an IK, she might be interested in going as a passenger. I live in Las Vegas, work as a geology professor. Doc Swampy ([email protected])

·
Registered
47 Posts
grand trip

Hi,

I would be interested in going. I have an 18' cat that can carry lots of gear, and a girl friend that would like to go. I have done the Grand 5 times, one as a trip leader.

Charles

1 - 6 of 6 Posts