Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some help cleaning the wood out of Cauldron(lake creek). Want to get this done before the snow makes access especially difficult. Elfing opportunities are nill, but a chance to run the best roadside class V in Colorado this spring is very good. I have one come along and a chainsaw, but could use another come along and man power. loolking for help on Sunday before we need snow shoes to access.

Tom D 97O 445 O131

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Tom long time I cant believe we did not get on the rio this year - I am sure we will run into each other next year. Also good to you for gettin this done! I am up on the hill most days but if I get a afternoon or a day you know I am in..

Also I will call ernst - he has the skills and will do what it takes! Ernster is in town, has a saw, and has time right now. What I like best about ernst is he does all the work while I drink beer and take pics!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey JV, nice pics of skills with a chainsaw. Was not able to get clean up done on sunday. There was too snow at Wolf Creek to pass up. Some of the wood is already frozen in the ice, but I want to get the big one out of the way while I can without repelling. I have Scott from Pb on board, but would love more help(Ernst??) getting the main log can be done from the river right shore right now. My free time is only on weekends, but will leave work early with the right motivation most days.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts