Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Beginner
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a crisp new benjamin for the Colorado raft guide who is willing to bring a rolled up hypalon 16 foot raft back from West Virginia for me at the end of the season. Hopefully this will help alleviate the gas cost getting home to unemployed pre-ski season.

It's at West Virginia Adventures right across the highway from the Thurmond exit. I know this is a little early, but first to commit will get the cash (upon delivery of course).

Some preference may be given to people I know (so you don't steal my shit) and people coming through Fort Collins.

Thanks in advance to the good person who helps me out here.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I will be heading back from WV around October 13th is that late enough in the season?

I have a crisp new benjamin for the Colorado raft guide who is willing to bring a rolled up hypalon 16 foot raft back from West Virginia for me at the end of the season. Hopefully this will help alleviate the gas cost getting home to unemployed pre-ski season.

It's at West Virginia Adventures right across the highway from the Thurmond exit. I know this is a little early, but first to commit will get the cash (upon delivery of course).

Some preference may be given to people I know (so you don't steal my shit) and people coming through Fort Collins.

Thanks in advance to the good person who helps me out here.

·
Beginner
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be heading back from WV around October 13th is that late enough in the season?
I sure think it is. If you PM me your number I'll call you as soon as I know. I want to know that my boat will be locked in a vehicle the whole way and I'd like to chat with you a little bit about it. I'll call pretty soon.

Who do you work for out there?

~Randy

·
Registered
316 Posts
Dont work for anyone out there... a buddy and i are leaving here on the 2nd of October and will be heading down through the south east to paddle chattooga/ocoee/green and heading up the coast to paddle the gauley/new/ dries? we will ahve a big truck so.... yeah.

I sure think it is. If you PM me your number I'll call you as soon as I know. I want to know that my boat will be locked in a vehicle the whole way and I'd like to chat with you a little bit about it. I'll call pretty soon.

Who do you work for out there?

~Randy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts