Mountain Buzz banner

Would you travel to Colorado Springs for a paddling film festival?

• yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

A friend and me are bringing a paddling film festival (series) to the Colorado Springs area in early June. We are using this event to raise funds for a group of local GOALS student's trip down the Gates of Lodore in June :p The start up costs to bring in these films is great. So we need your feedback to see if it would be worth the costs and effort. Please take a moment to complete our surey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QN238YF

·
Registered
161 Posts
You could go cheap and host a National Paddling Film Festival Roadshow.
All monies go to American Whitewater and other river-based and conservtion non-profits. You can then raise more funds for your cause by spending less up front...

National Paddling Film Festival

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yo Jett what's up? I'm thinking of bringing the show back out to Montana this early June. We will having our races again and the theater now has dvd and sound, so I think it would be a great fit ! Off to plan our canyon tip......only a month and back to the ditch, Oh Yeah !!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
sweet Mike! let me know when and where and we will take care of ya.
still considering quitting my job and joining ya in the Ditch. my girlfriend, 3 dogs and 2 cats may have some say in that though.....

·
Registered
58 Posts
You're small we could hide you in a gear bag till soap creek.....Thanks I'll do it and good luck with the films. Keep up the great effort !!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts