Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a two year old Green Jacket with a broken knife lash tab, I called the company and asked if it would hurt the jacket to "modify it". They offered to replace it, awesome! I didn't want to go without, so they sent me a brand new one (new style even) with a return label to send the old one back, even more awesome. This company has my business forever, and I will tell everyone I know and don't know. Customer service like this is almost a thing of the past. Thank you Astral! You've set a high standard with your quality of product and customer service!
Shannon

·
Registered
21 Posts
Agree

I agree, they replaced a torn up pair of Brewers for me. Not a manufacture defect! I live in Asheville and am very proud of our local companies. Astral and Watershed are 2 of the best. Daniel

·
Registered
52 Posts
My husband was also really impressed with Astral's customer service when he recently contacted them regarding a warranty issue with a pair of Rasslers. They didn't have any in stock so offered him a free pair of Brewers and then the option of a pair of Rasslers at half price when they come back in stock. They also sent him a return shipping label for the defective pair of shoes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts