Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put in an order for new Astral Greenjacket in M/L which fits a chest size 38"-44". I measure around 43" chest and am curious who has similar measurements and what size they got for the Greenjacket? I am 5'-9", and weigh 195ish.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm 6'1" 170 and use the M/L. Could do L/XL but I would have to cinch all of the straps all of the way in and have a lot of strap flapping.
You guys are making me feel fat, haha! I have the M/L coming on friday, so it if wraps good and I do not look like a obese chick in a string bikini will keep but if not return for L/XL.

·
Jared
734 Posts
I tried on an XL tonight, and It fit my fat diameter just fine, but they are short. I wear an 2XT shirt, I have a very long torso, I felt like if I went limp the jacket would slide over my head pretty easy. I am an odd body type though, so keep that in mind. I am 6'6", but I wear a 32" inseam pant, so that is how out of proportion my chest is to my height.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I tried on an XL tonight, and It fit my fat diameter just fine, but they are short. I wear an 2XT shirt, I have a very long torso, I felt like if I went limp the jacket would slide over my head pretty easy. I am an odd body type though, so keep that in mind. I am 6'6", but I wear a 32" inseam pant, so that is how out of proportion my chest is to my height.

What is ur chest measurement?

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.