Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we have started a somewhat new "news" section of our website at Astral entitled "Astral Currently." This is not necassarily a kayak blog but more a way for our team, friends, and staff to express themselves as athletes, artists, and innovators. Here you will find videos, interviews, and photos that we find interesting both in and out of the water. It is a priveladge to work with such forward thinking indivduals at Astral and the products are so impressive in function, materials, and workmanship that I am blown away daily. Our design team has been hard at work in preparing for the OR show so keep your eyes out for some new and ultra innovative Astral products this spring. Till then please visit us online at Astral Currently

thanks,

Bryan Owen
Astral Customer Service

·
Registered
706 Posts
Nice PINK pfd

Nice website. Regarding the bright PINK pfd under "The Silent Cheesehead Speaks UP" - if only I had my old Stohlquist gear.................
If you all were to put that in production, I'm sure Stohlquist would HAVE to revert back to their pink/teal colors in their dryptops!

Hey, Jackson makes and sells a pink kayak - why not a pink PFD - at least you'll be seen when swimming.

Cheers!

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
ASTRAL

has anybody tried making a plate or something for spinal protection.

a plate that could slip into the hydration pocket for extra spinal protection would be killer i don't use the pocket for hydration pouches so saftey is common sense.
any body try making something for this?

·
V for Victory
329 Posts
has anybody tried making a plate or something for spinal protection.

a plate that could slip into the hydration pocket for extra spinal protection would be killer i don't use the pocket for hydration pouches so saftey is common sense.
any body try making something for this?

Thats a great idea! Buy an HDPE sheet and cut it to shape, then glue triple thickness small pieces over the spine section to keep it flexible and you should be good (sand the edges)

·
Registered
247 Posts
holy cow! I still have a few pink/teal stolquist items, and also a pink/teal/black Mtn surf splash top. damn i feel old...... (33) Yikes:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts