Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Yo Sean, it's Justin from Runners. We're doing Bighorn here in a bit, way more sun up there than RG. I have some questions for ya anyway and it'd be great to see you again!

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
That's a good question. I haven't found anyone else up here willing/able to boat today yet. I am open to different times and/or stretches.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like seeing all these options. Justin, I think I'll join you on bighorn, what time are you thinking? Give a shout, 97zero2zeronine7sixn99. Logan, i have tomorrow off as well and would be down to head up bv way for fractions or numbers. You could also head down to bighorn.

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
Got a friend who ran Numbers yesterday. Said it was ice free and good to go.

I am interested in Parkdale as well Sean, been awhile since I boated it....guess me coming down would depend on what time.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I am gonna stay upstream of BV if I come down I like your idea of 6- elephant rock but could be flexible on which reach. I could be at a takeout by 11

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
Ok Tim, good enough for me. See you at 11 at Elephant Rock. Anyone else who wants to join is welcome.

Logan 719-229-9333

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yes, I just need need a little relaxed float in the sun before the next( keeping my fingers crossed ) storm cycle , see you at 11

1 - 17 of 17 Posts