Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been so long since the arkansas gauges have been in the yellow this early in the season I am not sure I am seeing it right. So when do the other gauges come back online? Is the Ark at Granite the gauge for what is coming out of the dam or is that the runoff? Because 330 cfs seems like a lot of water this early in the season, that far up the river.

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is twin lakes full?

·
Registered
505 Posts
I'm not sure how full Twin Lakes is. I just noticed the majority of flow comin in from lower Lake creek. There was a rapid downstream of 82 and before the confluence with the Ark that might be a IV with more water. Does anyone run this?

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
the bottom part of lower lake is super mank. the lead is too, but there is one drop that looks doable, probably with really high levels. a crew went down last summer (i want to say chasing rain...? i dont remember who exactly) and said it was good tho. just watch out for property owners who patrol the shore looking for tresspassers

·
Registered
214 Posts
looking for beta on the Royal Gorge. Has anyone run it recently? Is it running or is ice still a factor? Just itching to get back in the boat. Any info would be great. Thks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts