What we are seeing now is due to rain last week. There is still a lot of water in storage that will need to be moved. Heard a rumor of a larger pending release in November....personally I would rather they hold it until March...
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to whitewater kayaking, boating, and rafting enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about safety, routes, gear, models, styles, gear swaps, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!