Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone looked at these falls on the lake fk gunny above lake city and below lake san cristobal? river is big in that area, and i saw the falls on a map. just curious.

·
Registered
59 Posts
yup

anyone looked at these falls on the lake fk gunny above lake city and below lake san cristobal? river is big in that area, and i saw the falls on a map. just curious.
Scouted them but they're on private land I think. Get some!

GD

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
photos? how'd they look? the lake fk. is a full-on river at that point, so was curious about the type of falls they are.

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
i believe justin mitchell in lake city has run it, among others....its basically a large falls to a room to a manky exit falls.....it is on private prop so you have to scout carefully and discreetly but it can be done....justin might be lurking? if he is, he's got solid beta

Argenta Falls: The Argenta Falls thats the house that sits at the top of the falls themselves

there is another monster falls about a mile downstream called "crookes falls" although the RV resort that sits at the base calls it "granite falls"...its runnable too, but again, private property

its too bad, there are literally two monster waterfalls less than ten minutes from Lake City and the access has to naturally suck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts