Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got a Salt River cancellation for April 25. We have room for two rafts to join us. Anyone interested and available on such short notice? Also, I'm new to southwestern Colorado and am interested in doing some class IV-IV+ kayak trips.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I might be interested in a last minute trip?

I might be interested in a last minute trip? I don't have a raft or kayak for that matter but all other gear. I could row for someone or gear? I'm former guide so have some experience. Give me a hollar if you feel like it, Trip cost? What are the flows right now? I'm in Durango.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hrussell: We don't have an extra raft. Sorry. Last time I checked the level was around 3000 cfs. The gaige seems to be broken today so I can't check today's level. It just sort of flat lined today some time. Trip costs are $125 for the permit to be divided by all participants and then we have to pay the tribe $20 a day per person for the two days that we are in tribal lands.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you have room, I'm a single kayaker w/ gear visiting the area looking for Salt trip April 25-26.
Gordon
208 720-1693

·
Registered
5 Posts
Salt River 4/25-4/26

Kayaker passing through AZ looking for a spot on the Salt 4/25-4/26.
Gordon
208 720-1693 cell

·
Super Moderator
2,900 Posts
Kayaker passing through AZ looking for a spot on the Salt 4/25-4/26.
Gordon
208 720-1693 cell
hey Gordo whats up buddy?

Hope you get your get your Salt trip. Always wanted to do that one.
Not that I am some sort of stellar reference but Gordon is good people to go down the river with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts