Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My group is dwindling some so I am looking for some people to join us. Launching at the dam, taking out at Pitsburg Landing. Taking on unknown participants is risky but can be fun too. Being a good fit for the trip is critical, nothing worse than an out of place person on a multi day trip. We have 3 rafts and 6 people as of now. Rowers with boats welcome, we have room for a couple passengers as well. Very picky about passengers, no lazy douch bags, uptight assholes, or know it alls. The group is early to late 30's, laid back, very fun, mid range party type. Not crazy but like to have a few beers, fish hard, and play hard, definitely not a church crowd but old enough that we consider black out drunk unacceptable. If you are ademetly political or religious on either side and cant keep it to yourself for 3 whole days or are actively looking for something to be offended by in any given situation you are not a good fit. Somebody will likely get drunk and potentially offensive jokes or comments are the norm. If you are horribly offended by things that might be said in dive bars, welding shops, or hunting camps this is not your trip. Email me if interested it would be nice if some of the folks on here have a nice word to say about you. [email protected] clearwire.net Thanks,

Dameion

[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts