Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,890 Posts
Ran it last night at 6pm, from the put in to the culvert. It's fun, but there's a lot of FU rocks in between the rapids. Black rock is tecnhical, and the Narrows are OK. I told myself I would wait until it has about 250 (which it might after a couple of days of warm weather, as we're having), but it's good enough for an after work lap. We didn't hit Rigor, but probably should have- that would have given it a little more sauce. If it stays at the same level and you have another good option, go with that..

·
Registered
146 Posts
I scouted the Narrows in the morning yesterday at about 260. It looked like there was plenty of water. One drop looked a bit boney and some of the run out was a little boney. We are doing from below Rig down to CC PP tonight.

·
Super Moderator
1,890 Posts
Yeah, it was weird yesterday, though- it dropped out to 215 by the end of the end.. I wish we had 260. Looks good today (currently 306)...

·
Registered
204 Posts
black rock

ran it thurs, put on at 12:00 and ran from above black rock down to the park. took about 3 and a half hours at 300 cfs. good times. (the dam drop was the worst part.)
chrispy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts