Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
stubby

......i'll check the academy boat shack for ya HOTSHOT!.. ...call me later at 970-275-1890....JR RANGER420cb.....

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TJ, I'll trade you a crazy 88 for the stubby at CU if you haven't killed it yet? It's only been paddled once.

El Flaco, I'll be in Denver next week and I'll be expecting a sushi den dinner on you for the hundred times I've saved you.

You got mail Milo.

RM, that was a couple years ago. Boats don't have a long shelf life. I have pieces if you want it back?

Signorini, you have to get your fat no paddling ass over to lake to watch, and we both know that will not happen, cause then you'll have to put on. You suck!

·
Registered
47 Posts
For your info Biatch! The lake is within my padling area. And Yes, I will put on, run Kiss Me and wait for the show. Now, nobody likes fat jokes. Since you are fatter than me, I'll let it slide.

·
Registered
194 Posts
You can find a stubby in my garage. It's seen many, many a river mile and then some but he's still an amazing little guy. It's gettin thin on the bottom, so boat wise not worth much but when you factor in the rare factor.....how much?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts