Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
It's www.fnaheadgear.com and I own the "X-Stream" model.

The thing totally rules if you ask me. I was pointed to it by Atom and I must say it's pretty much the best out there if you are looking for a full face helmet.

I am sure that others are fine, but I have tested this completely now and feel that the visability is completely uninhibited, the fit is totally customizable, and it's not very heavy at all.

It works so well, that I wear it every time I run IV+ or higher. I thought when I first got it that I would only use it for serious gnar until that one run without it on a minor V and I got bonked in the chin pretty hard.

Craw

·
Registered
790 Posts
I have two. They rock. Best helmets on the market if you ask me. I have a guide and an x-tra. Been paddling 'em 2 years. Feel confident in all aspects of their design. Get one.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Hey Joe, I am sure you already know the helmets rule after watching my toxic barrel roll trick. I would just send them an email at the address on the website. Faron is the name of the owner / helmet designer. I would tell him you are a guide and he may be able to work something out. I am in CO until the 16th, I will give you a buzz so we can get some turns in before then.
Alex

1 - 5 of 5 Posts