Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
What day you thinkin? I haven't run the gorge since july...haven't been in my boat since september...love to go but gotta work.

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Dude, its ice free but damn cold....have fun

·
No seas pendejo
120 Posts
come on....

Greg, buy some poogies, put some fleece long underwear on, pop a chew, and throw down. the cold water should be good for the shoulder too! wish you were here in the North West, sick paddeling right now!

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Uh, I have pogies and I have fleece and the shoulder is doing better but I reserve the right to be a wuss.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it appears to be in the 400 range. Which is very doable and does offer moderate play. I think it easy 3 but some might argue. next wed. would be my target day. sj

·
Registered
137 Posts
I might be able to round up a few paddlers from the Fort on a weekend. Wouldnt mind gettin on the river soon due to the fact that I am headed to Chili soon, and need a warm up (pun intended)... :lol:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Week ends are out for me. Gotta ski with the Family. Hvae fun in Chili a really great experience. sj

·
Registered
989 Posts
Steve, you looking at Wed the 15th or 22nd? I could probably do the 22nd in the morning on my way to Silverton.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Nick, I am in Tucson for a couple of days, I will call you when I get back. Lets watch the weather, and go on a warm day (Relatively speaking).

MATT

1 - 14 of 14 Posts