Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
We should have water on both features early next week. At that point I will post some photos/video. Thanks.

P.S. that video clip just shows the temporary diversion at the new upper feature. If you look at the other thread you can see water flowing over the first new feature "The Office" (right outside my office, "Honey, I'll be at the Office.") The pond in that video clip is where our new drop is.

·
White R. BC
321 Posts
How is it going? With the warm weather you must be getting more runoff, hope it isn't messing with you too much. Can't wait to get up there to test them! Cheers, Leroy.

·
Registered
807 Posts
it is going great. no significant increase in flows and we are done with the bulk of work on both new drops anyway. the upper new drop (aka the office) is complete. We need to finish some minor maintenance on the slalom course otherwise we are complete above the boatramp. The lower new drop (the scout wave) is just below the amphitheater, basically inline with the scout hut. We are done with the drop and working on the trail to it. I just got back to town but I will post pics tomorrow. we will be out of the river early next week and waiting for the melt. thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts