Mountain Buzz banner

Anyone going to Tallulah?

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Ritter 
#1 ·
I'm headed out next weekend for the Tallulah and Green - anyone else from Colorado gonna be there?

#3 ·
Tallulah is running this weekend and next. The Green runs almost every single day. You can call 800-829-5253, then press 1,4,2 to get the release after 7:30 or so. AW also puts out a nice list of all the fall releases in its mag every year. It's been unseasonally warm this fall in the SE. I'm expecting around 60 degrees next weekend. Water will be warmer than any creeks out here.

I don't know jack about the festival. I've got too many local friends out there to pay visits to, so I won't be hitting it up anyway. If you're thinking of going, let me know and we can try to hook up for the rivers. I've never done the Tallulah, but I've been on the Green enough to feel comfortable on it.

steve

p.s. Colorado REPRESENTED at the Gauley this year - I saw more folks I knew from here than from the East.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.