Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im free next two days... willing to drive. im in Carbondale. anyone getting out? rafting? kayaking? im up for anything up to class II, III+ - IV ... shot in the dark here... getting harder and harder to find boating buddies...

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
man, I just been boating locally... running the shit out of cemetery.... ive been rafting/ and IKing for almost ten years. but just starting to get comfortable in a hardshell... so lapping cemetery has been good.

I actually have buddy meeting me at veltus in glenwood for a cemetery lap tomorrow. I would maybe up for Shoshone the following day.

anything else I should be thinking about?

I did lower blue a few weeks ago... and hoping to run browns for the Flo-Vember !!

·
Registered
794 Posts
man, I just been boating locally... running the shit out of cemetery.... ive been rafting/ and IKing for almost ten years. but just starting to get comfortable in a hardshell... so lapping cemetery has been good.

I actually have buddy meeting me at veltus in glenwood for a cemetery lap tomorrow. I would maybe up for Shoshone the following day.

anything else I should be thinking about?

I did lower blue a few weeks ago... and hoping to run browns for the Flo-Vember !!
That I'm aware of/that are currently flowing:
-Westwater,
-Gunny Gorge,
-Shoshone,
-Cross Mtn Gorge.

First two are closer to home for me, thus of greater interest. Westwater permits are easy to get mid-week right now--just need to call a day ahead, and before noon.

Shoshone is only worth it, to me, if I'm already heading E on I70.

Might be heading to Steamboat on Thurs or Fri, which would bring Cross into the picture...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Lets Paddle

Hi GratefulOne,
My name is Joe and I moved to Basalt from Washington DC a few months ago. I am a solid class 3-4 boater and could use a few more boating friends. I have a few boating friends now but we are not able to paddle together all the time due to our schedules. I would love to do Cemetery or Shoshone sometime this week and would also love to do Westwater sometime before winter sets in. My cell number is Seven 0 three eight 99 fourteen 93. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
Sully

1 - 5 of 5 Posts