Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yep. I will be in a few weeks. Not sure of the timing just yet and how much gear I will have but get me your number and I will let you know more when I do.

Case

·
Registered
1 Posts
Boat Transport

Hey Sam,

I'm heading from Co Springs through Wyoming in Mid April (april 17th or so). I should have some space on the rig for another boat. Let me know if your interested and I'd be happy to help.

Paul

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. Faced the problem of finding an auto freight company. Perhaps someone recently used such firms. I really need your answer as I plan to move it next month. Thank you in advance for your response.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. I can help you with pleasure, as I often use and recommend this company for carriage of goods to everyone https://getcarrier.com/blog/ship-car-across-country/. This company, in my opinion, corresponds to the price and quality. technology for which the distance and weight of the car is not a problem. I think that for the period of 2020 it is a super tech company.
Happy to help)
worked with them. Great experience but the service quite slow. I would rather recommend them Movers With A Truck - Cheap Local & Long Distance Moving Companies
but during the covid they would not response. Anyway you can call them and find that out🙂

1 - 8 of 8 Posts