Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two of us are driving down on Sunday (8-29). Looking for a third to yak with us and shuttle logistics. Planning on putting on between 10 and 11.

·
Banned
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, the royal gorge. Just got a call from the guy that was gonna go with me. Need less to say he dropped out. Wife is making him do a pump house trip. So I will be heading down solo. What time were you planning on putting in? The drive takes me around 3.5 hrs so a early morning put in is tough.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Since I am local (Canon City), you can pick the time and what not that's good for you.

·
Banned
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
why not just go to gore as well>
For starters, I really don't care for large crowds. Also I haven't pushed myself to class V water yet. Working on knocking off the class IV runs. So that I know I have the skill set to not put myself and others into a compromising position.

Solid,

Shoot me a pm with your contact info. This way as I get between the Springs and Canon I can give you a call. Then we can meet up at the take out. I'm gonna leave out early ( between 6 and 7) so I should be in the general area around 10.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Yup we're meeting at Canon Whitewater Park @ somewhere around 10. If you wanna meet in Parkdale we'll be there around 10:30.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts