Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a Remix 69 that needs conversion to a C1. Screw just about any mechanical project up. Figured I would rather pay than screw up the boat. Anybody know anyone who does this for some dinero?

thanks.
-adawg

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response. We know about Bernie, but unfortunately he is in ohio. We tried buying the remix 69 c1 you posted ..but the owner never responded, so we got another one. Do you happen to have the guy's name in Boulder? Would highly appreciate it. Thanks a ton.
-a

·
Registered
614 Posts
How many people are going to be using this boat?

I'll contact the guy who's done a couple conversions and see if he wants to do more.

If you can find a Dagger pedestal from one of their factory C-1's, doing the change to C-1 is fairly easy, see photo.

Attachments

·
Registered
350 Posts
Kent Ford in Durango helped a friend of mine out doing the conversion to her boat. Kent didn't actually do the conversion, but you may want to try and contact him.

·
Registered
569 Posts
More important are the hip blocks that sits above the combing from the ATom. If they still make it. Also Liquid Logic use to have a pedestal that they sold. I am not sure if that mold made the transition from pennslvania. But having that stiff plastic between your thighs feel mighty nice.

Peter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts