Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
So, anybody tried one of these coolers? I’ve been looking at every brand I come across to find one close to the dimension I want and the CatorGator 100 is the closest so far. It’s internal dimensions are essentially the same as the Yeti 125.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've used the cooler a fair amount. It's solid. Most telling, I filled it with frozen stuff for a five day Rogue trip. Daytime temps were in the 80s and low 90s. Everything stayed pretty frozen or semi-frozen. It's not as good as a yeti, but for the $ it is the best deal going. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat. Thumbs-up if you're looking for a root-molded cooler t an incredible price.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you have the bottom length and width dimensions of the 100 quart catergator cooler, their website only provides the top dimensions.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've been eyeing the 100qt one too - with the lip, it looks like it would sit nicely on frame rails, but not sure if the latches would be usable or get in the way. Anyone used it that way?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The downside to the cater gator is the latches hang low and, for me, I have to lift the cooler to undo the latches. I can avoid this by just using cam straps instead or raising the lip of the cooler with a piece of 1x1.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts