Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any word on the 5th Street Wave. I know its close to being in based on flows, but haven't had a visual since Friday. Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5th Street has actually been in the last few weeks (thanks for the bump though). It was still in yesterday and I am headed out today and tomorrow at 12:30. Surfing isn''t as good as it was at 6K but still goes. Can't imagine it will last much longer if flows drop below 3,500 on the Palisade gauge (Currently at 4.1K).

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am in town for the weekend...... I guess I will head down around 12:30 tomorrow, i'll be in a white mazda p/u. How is the homeless camp posse this year?

·
Registered
52 Posts
The bums are the same they have been in years gone by. The dogs that they have are a pain! One pit bull mix is a little mean but not that bad, noting to stress over.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We should be around about one. Usually put in below the railroad bridge and boat down. Then you only have to deal with the camp once. As an FYI its running a bit shallow so watch your head. Hit mine yesturday after missing my brace off surfers left of the larger front wave. Not to hard of a hit, but don't enjoy trolling for rocks with my head.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts