Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
I'll be out there sometime in October; how long I do not yet know
I'd like to get in a race boat a couple of times while out there. AND, if I end up driving out instead of flying (might need the truck for an extended stay) then I'd be in the market for a one year old 3.5m boat.
I think there is always Slalom in Durango. I am sure someone will chime in. I just got done with a workout here in Salida. If you make it up here we have gates and I have pleanty of boats to paddle.

·
Registered
54 Posts
If you're interested in paddling slalom, Durango Whitewater has some boats you could use and we do sessions a couple times a week. PM me when you get into town if you're interested.

·
Registered
374 Posts
By October the gates will be up at 32nd street, mostly flat water. I've got a few beater boats that you are welcome to, but get a hold of Jon Brennan, he is the real deal. I believe his buzz name is Keel.

Steve.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Slalom practice Tues & Thurs

Several of us get together on Tuesdays and Thursdays @5:30pm at Santa Rita park (Smelter) and practice gates. We've been getting together for the past month and will hopefully keep going through the winter. As for extra slalom boats, contact Durango Whitewater or Four Corners River Sports and ask if they have one for you to borrow.
Feel free to call when you get to town for more info.
Kim
(970) 259-1022

1 - 6 of 6 Posts