Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,045 Posts
http://www.mountainbuzz.com/forums/f14/arkansas-river-flow-reduction-8-2-8-3-a-32509.html#post196125


Ark Boaters

Mondays planned recovery operation at the Frog Rock Rapid has been cancelled due to the continued presence of heavy rains in the upper Arkansas River Valley which has caused the flow in the river to rise above a safe level for this operation. We apologize for any inconvenience this change may cause for your staff or your guests, but the safety of the recovery personnel takes precedence in this case and with the forecast calling for more rain this was the prudent decision to make.

The flow on Monday & Tuesday (August 2nd & 3rd) will be left unchanged for this time of year... that is the BOR will attempt to maintain flows at the Wellsville Gage as close to 700 cfs as possible.

If you should have any questions regarding this information please feel free to give me a call on my cell phone at 719.207.2050 or at the office number noted below.

Thank you,

AHRA
719.539.7289
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top