Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a place that has open pool or kayak roll classes this winter season. I would like to bomb proof my roll before spring.

·
tytanr
116 Posts
Mesa College in Grand Junction has had open pool on Monday nights during past winters. Does anyone know if this is the case for this winter?

·
Registered
16 Posts
meeker rec

Hi, ive been looking for somewhere to help my girlfriend with her roll this winter. We are pretty confident that the meeker rec center would allow it, but it would probably take renting the place out.

·
Registered
168 Posts
The Durango rec center has a roll nite, maybe thursday? Trimble hot springs has allowed it in the past also, not sure about the current situation there tho.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Mesa State has theirs on Monday nights, but they don't start back up 'til the semester begins again at the end of January.

Durango's rec center does it on Tuesday nights. No idea what their holiday-into-January sched is.

Just called the Montrose rec center about reserving it for this weekend. Should hear back tomorrow/Fri AM. I'll be coming from GJ, and will probably have one other with me. Anyone else interested, in case they need a minimum number of people to set it aside?

·
Registered
770 Posts
I have reserved roll-practice pool time at the Montrose Rec Center this coming Sunday, December 30, from 11:30AM til 1PM.

Cost is $10 per person, payable at the door.

Only know of two going so far--would love as much advance notice as anyone can give if planning to join us.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If any one is interested I am renting out the Meeker Co. Rec center at 8 am on January 19th for kayak rolling . Part of the rental is the whole pool facility so kids can play in the water park while we roll. I t is gonna cost 90 $ per hour and want to get it for 2 hours so the more people I can get the cheaper it will be.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts