Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one interested in running any part of the Poudre this week while the water is up a little. I am new in Fort Collins (for school) and I want to run something. Preferable not the begginer stretch, but I'll do anything to get in my boat. Email me at [email protected] or call 495-3926.

Nathan

·
Registered
40 Posts
SHOULDN'T YOU BE LIKE DOING HOMEWORK OR SOMETHING? how about a top secret (from your mom) blue/gore weekend eh?
beaner

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As long as nothing comes up for the weekend, like homework, I'm game. Just let me know.
Nathan

·
Registered
55 Posts
Beaner/Nathan

Thanks alot for showing us the lines through gore on 8/22. I ran it again last friday, ran it all with clean lines. I would be up for running it this weekend if you head that way. call me @719.395.7559. i could probably get a few others to go as well.

edward

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Nate?ESP?Beaner -

Any of you bvite hippies want to run bailey - it is 220 now- I would have to go on thurs or friday - anytime is ok for me - we can carpool from bv and I have a extra blunt (creeker) - marco may be able to go on thurs but would have put in about noon - nate blow off class and come paddle - school should take no less than 8 years and no more than 10 (per degree) :D - call me if anyone can go - 207 1772 - V -

·
Registered
40 Posts
So anyone want to do a gore mission on sunday, provided I don't have to work, maybe meet @ pumphouse say 10 ish. Wish I could do bailey but I gotta work, last two days in the front range.
beaner
call 720 244 0198

·
Registered
805 Posts
RDNEK,
I'll be heading to Bailey tommorrow (thurs.). I can meet at the take-out at 12:00. I'll give you a ring later. Nathan:I'm in FC....if you want to go email me [email protected]. I'll also give you a ring, see if you're too cool for school.
Evan

·
Registered
43 Posts
poudre tomorrow or fri.

I need to go up and look for a paddle one of these days, if you are interested in a low water run drop me a line on the buzz or give me a call 217-6469

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beaner--I'm up for Gore Sunday as of now. Are we going to try to get a run on the upper blue too, or just gore.
Panaboater--do you need to look for your paddle on the Poudre or Bailey, the topic got a little twisted. As long as I'm not in class I'm always for doing a run.
Nathan

·
Registered
43 Posts
poudre thursday afternoon

the paddle was lost on the poudre so I am going to try to head up there today sometime after 3:30 but I may be down for a baily or gore run this weekend

·
Registered
255 Posts
Poudre action?

sorry to distract from your gore plans, but i'm heading up to the mish for a show this weekend and wondering if there is any boating left to be had up there. i guess from your post that you guys are doing something? anyways, is there anything still running enough to be worth bringing the boat? any good play spots for park'n surf?

seems like i hear about people running the narrows at low water.

thanks in advance - S

1 - 11 of 11 Posts