Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm looking for a little help. My Red Jeep Cherokee was Crashed into in the parking lot at CKS (Passenger side door totaled + a little more damage) while I was boating. No note was left and nobody said anything to anyone in the shop. If you noticed this happening I would greatly like any info you had. It must have happened between 10AM and 6PM ish (long day on Brown's)

If you noticed anything about this please drop me a note at [email protected]

If you ran into my jeep please contact me within the next week. If you do not I will ask my (sometimes) friend the river goddess to hold you in a hole until you think your lungs are going to burst and you come up crying like a baby sucking for air. If this happens to you please note that it will not be the only time and it is your own fault for being a sub par human being.

You terrified my poor dog who was in the car and wrecked the world's best jeep who has loyally carted me around the state and then some to rivers.

Sorry, I would like to believe that people have some decency, but the fact that this happened in the CKS parking lot, thus it was probably a boater has me a little down.

I hope everyone else had a better weekend than me! Although, the BV hole was kicking and I did get some fun boating in!

Kate

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So, I tried to have some faith. I don't anymore. Good luck to the loser that wrecked my car. You have $1350 of my karma pulling you toward every hole on the river.

Happy Swimming :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Kate

1 - 2 of 2 Posts