Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually looking to have a mtn bike shuttled back to CO for me. Could arrange bike to be delivered to put-in/take-outs, will pick up from you (most anywhere is closer than NM), and exhange for beer.
:D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Atom, I hope you realize you will be my shuttle for my new toy from Chappy/Bike N Sport to the currently undesignated CO paddler at the put in/takeout? :D

This could be a sweet deal where you get someone to creek with, I get the bike, you both get free beer! LOL

Come on all you "I will drive anywhere anytime for any water" fanatics.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Ah, a man and his beast lead to certain individuals bouncing off their tents like they were a trampoline! Like David Bowie said, "I'm only dancing!"

·
Registered
74 Posts
I think I am supposed to be paddling through the snow on Westwater with Marjo! Don't worry Atom, you'll still have plenty of chances to see me potentially get worked. I am looking forward to eventually getting around to paddle your nape of the woods. Have fun on the box and congratulations on your "real job"! Hope to share a beast with you in the near future........ Cheers, D

·
Registered
114 Posts
atom

are you still planning on paddling the upper box on sunday - i was thinking of heading down this afternoon and camping out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts