Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey if any CKS squaders (or anyone else) are coming to Paddlefest in Silverthorne from Denver and could do me a favor by picking up a few boats in the Denver area and bringing them up (need 'em by Sat AM at the fest for display) I will be forever indebted to you, very, very appreciative and flow you beers, cash or return the favor to the best of my abilities.

2 boats will be arriving via Forward Air tomorrow sometime. I live in Salida at the moment and dont get off work till 5 on Friday, so it will be hard for me to get 'em before the show (plus way out of the way on an already long drive).

Anyway, if you can help, please respond here or call or email direct and I'll give you the details.

Thanks,
Chris Menges

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Chris, I can take them if I can pick them up tonight. On friday I work from 8:30-10:00am and then I was going to hit the road because I told Earl and the crew that I would help set up. I'm working a booth by 3:00 and have another meeting there at 4:00.

Call me on my cell- 303-918-7546

·
Registered
46 Posts
Chris, if kyle can't do it i have a class from 12-1 and need to be up by 4pm on fri. to silverthorne, so perhaps i can help
Cameron Rae
720-839-7316

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cameron, thanks, I think Kyle picked em up yesterday. Cutch, thanks so much bro, you rock! See you all at Paddlefest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts