Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently relocated to Loveland from Fort Collins, and am looking for people who I can practice my roll with throughout the winter and when the waters begin to rise during the spring, boat with them.

This is nothing against all the random people I've paddled with over the past three seasons with, but I've grown tired to driving up to the Poudre by myself and not knowing who I'm going to paddle with. I've realized I paddle better with better paddlers, and know I can improve if I can go more often with people whose abilities are at a point where I can place my trust in.

If anyone downhere is interested, give me a ring at 970-690-4835. Be forewarned, my message on my cell usually has some ridiculous Monty Python absurdity going. So if you do call and hear something completely different than what you'd expect, you'll know you'll have called the correct number.

Regards,
-Preston

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey welcome........

:wink: :lol:

I live on Glade Road in Loveland (on the BIG T). I started boating last year at the end of July. So, I'm pretty new to it, but am up to class 3 with a decent roll. I plan on practicing a lot this winter in the pool.

Give me a shout at this address, and we will talk.

[email protected]

·
Registered
183 Posts
Matt,
I'm getting an MRI today on my back. Getting worried about having a kayak season next summer. Especially since I bought that squirrely boat.
When you gonna run out and buy AT gear.
Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts