Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any beginners want to run a short 3 mile or so trip on the North Saint Vrain Sat? It is mainly class II's. I was thinking of putting in at Apple valley, although I have heard you can even put in farther up river. The run flows directly through the lyons ww park.
Let me know if anyone is interested.
Adam

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Beginner Lyons Run

I am open on Sat so let me know what times you guys want to go and we can all meet up.
Later,
Adam

·
Registered
58 Posts
Flows look low, unless I am looking at the wrong gauge. Does anyone know what the lowest it can be run at? Give me a call and we can discuss time and other options if flows are to low. 720-308-6631

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Lyons Run

The flows are a little low, but the ww park will be fine. The flows look like they are at 141 right now and I know last week was the Lyons river festival and they ran a race on the same stretch of the river when it was at 159. So I am assuming it will still be ok if it is close to 150CFS. I am however up for suggestions if you know of anywhere else. I will call later on today when I get a chance.
Later,
Adam

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lyons run

Sounds good, I will be at black bear hole at 10am. Give me a call if anything changes 303-870-6713.

Later,
Adam

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would be willing to take some beginners down...

the section above Apple Bridge - tight class III provided the flow is good enough

1 - 10 of 10 Posts