Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
From the perspective of any one individual citizen / US public landowner with rights inherently implied through taxation ;

From being completely free to run whatever you wanted, whenever you wanted to denial to run almost everything you want to, or only when it is allowed in such a historically short amount of time, relatively, is ludacris, and should be universally unacceptable.

Understand this, or join the other frogs in the ever heating water towards eventual extinction.

Pretty soon only the self imposed elites or the people who pay self imposed elites will be able to run rivers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
From the perspective of any one individual citizen / US public landowner with rights inherently implied through taxation ;

From being completely free to run whatever you wanted, whenever you wanted to denial to run almost everything you want to, or only when it is allowed in such a historically short amount of time, relatively, is ludacris, and should be universally unacceptable.

Understand this, or join the other frogs in the ever heating water towards eventual extinction.

Pretty soon only the self imposed elites or the people who pay self imposed elites will be able to run rivers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Applied for the San Juan permit for the first time, is there a sequence that they announce certain rivers before others? Haven’t received any results news, my app results are still saying pending.....

·
Registered
132 Posts
Applied for the San Juan permit for the first time, is there a sequence that they announce certain rivers before others? Haven’t received any results news, my app results are still saying pending.....
Check the recgov site for your particular lottery app. I know that the Idaho rivers are announced this sunday. Crossing my fingers for a MF win to link up w/a Main turn the corner. The Main is a deferral due to COVID. The MF is wishful thinking...........

·
Registered
342 Posts

Take a look at the condition of the Upper C - Feces, trash, multiple black fire rings, worn camps, new trails, and then tell me permits are not a good and necessary evil!!!!!

1 - 20 of 291 Posts