Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Owner: Class 5 Carvings
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any ammo can slings they want to sell? I know a lot of people complain about them being too tight and impossible to open your ammo can on the river, but I'd still love to have two of them. Let me know if you do, I would like to buy them ASAP. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
check with

Jan at stitches'n stuff.

She makes bomber ammo can slings and bags will also custom add what ever you ask for

·
Owner: Class 5 Carvings
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I am just not trying to spend 100 bucks on two. Anyone have any advice on how they rig their ammo cans in cockpit without slings? 4 cams? Any other creative ways to keep them put? I dont have a drop floor so no attaching to the floor either... But like I said, I dont need to get into them during the day, just at night.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Jan's stuff (from stitches n' stuff) is always a winner. For those in the Pacific NW -

In the Portland area there is always NW Sewing. She is a good person and a whitewater enthusiast as well. Her slings are ~$45 depending on materials and sizing/design

I had her retrofit my cat floor with some cam straps for extra strength and rigging options and she did it cheap, fast and well.

She also repairs drysuits/tops/pants and tents. I'm in talks with her right now to make a silnylon wing for me.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I just got a stern bag done by jake at whitewaterworth.com. It is awesome, totally custom. He took a lot of time to get it just the way I wanted. I will be going to him for all my stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts