Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So to kill multiple thread birds with one stone,does anyone know of a whitewater park with pumped water,inside a cave,preferably in the Grand Canyon,that is not screwed up by environmentalists,bad people from other countries/dirty foreigners ,or Chinese restaurantuers,that allows riverboards( not Carlsons),and has no safety of environmental regs ?

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
That is brilliant massive megathread until the Oklahoma teacher gets mad or the dirty Chinese developer who built a restaurant inside teh Schlitterbahn becaause he only cares about cutomer views. I'm gonna do a Hydrospeed riverboard on the Zambezi in the X-games.

(Woopow yeehah. Doodly-doo boys send it!)

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
There is such a place and they provide the boat, raft, or log to ride in. The caves are lighted and there is fine dining close by for lunch and dinner. Can't help you with the Grand Canyon request.....but ones in Florida and ones in Cali.

I've always started my safety speeches with the fact that "rafting is like Disneyland with a death factor."

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Almost Dan..do they allow riverboards ( no Carlsons)?..I think the Chinese restauratuers* got to those already..

* got bitch slapped by my own fancy word..no n according to the spelling/grammar police

·
Registered
164 Posts
There is such a place, where the river runs in a circle so no shuttle is needed, but even so you'll lose your keys and spend three hours wondering whose car to move and in which order. Also need recommendations on floor pressure for an inflatable kitchen floor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts