Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
GoBro
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all- I am a single dude boater. I would love to meet a women who shares my interests. Any single ladies who like paddling want to have a river date?

·
GoBro
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm a total catch, especially while swimming.

·
Renaissance Redneck
1,239 Posts
What do you call a kayaker without a girlfriend?

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Nice and mature guys. Let it go.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hey all- I am a single dude boater. I would love to meet a women who shares my interests. Any single ladies who like paddling want to have a river date?

Someone who likes boating, drinking beer, and watching football? I think you're asking for the wrong gender. :D

·
GoBro
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Someone who likes boating, drinking beer, and watching football? I think you're asking for the wrong gender. :D
I rarely drink beer and I almost never watch football. So don't worry ladies I'm still interested ;)

·
The Old Troll
458 Posts
Why are you asking me? How would I know? Do you wear and ear ring or something? I kind of see kayakers as androgynous. You know the helmet and all I can't see your face and all you junk is below decks. If you were seriously interested in a partner you get a real boat. You know the drill. Lay across my cooler and pass me a cold one now and then.

·
Registered
264 Posts
As one man once told me:
"In kayaking, there's a lot of 5's and 6's, and 9's and 10's. It really sucks cause I'm a 7-8 kinda guy!"

·
Registered
72 Posts
Glenn, if you were gay, I would be your friend, like... all the time. But as it is, you're just another single, straight kayaker... le fucking sigh.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
I hear there are some hot single chicas creature crafting.....;)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mountain Buzz mobile app

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Alright do you have their numbers? You could maybe get some while the thing careens aimlessly down river...sort of a mile high club at river level....sure many rafters have already been there done that,in the flats....

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Alright do you have their numbers? You could maybe get some while the thing careens aimlessly down river...sort of a mile high club at river level....sure many rafters have already been there done that,in the flats....
yeah, hang a chair in there somewhere - could get freaky :shock:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts