Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for information on how to repair the stitching on the top of my pontoon. The stitching that holds tbe top of the tube to the top part of the zipper has broken and begun to unstitch itself. I can't find any info online about this issue so I'm guessing it's pretty odd... Any input is welcome.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Not sure how to fix it, but that sounds like a Warranty issue to me. Send it back to Aire or find an authorized repair shop to fix it for you.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
EM's advise is spot on. AIRE's warranty in my experience is "no questioned asked" if you are reasonable.

·
Registered
578 Posts
They repaired a friends boat no questions. I think they had a bad batch of thread.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Ship it back to AIRE, they will fix pretty much anything, no questions asked. Don't know where you're at, but you might save a few bucks by taking it to a local repair center authorized by AIRE, call the company and ask if there's one near you. Locally we have Inflatable Restoration and Repair, Eric Lang that's an AIRE repair center, he does a LOT of warranty work for them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts